We Bring Difference Differently
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist Line Manager in the development of corporate communication & digital marketing plans.
· Develop and implement social media strategies in line with audience segmentation, channels, user journey, Promote products and services through social media platforms.
· Manage social media accounts.
· Create a social media content calendar, including graphics, text posts, and videos.
· Write technical content for products and services and creative and unique content as well as come up with innovative ideas.
· Monitor the company’s brand on social media.
· Run company social media paid campaigns.
· Formulating high-quality written and visual content for each social media campaign.
· Establish performance metrics, define most important social media KPIs, analyze campaign data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
· Build brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
· Manage online communities to ensure engagement.
· Respond in a timely manner to all social media comments and direct complaints to relevant stakeholders and follow up.
· Create a regular report on complaints received on social media.
· Research social media trends. Suggest new social media communication channels and initiatives to support strategic objectives and initiatives.
· Stay up to date with various methods to create engaging and attractive content.
· Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
· Use all forms of social media marketing tools to increase brand and visibility.
· Develop plans to retain and grow social media audiences.
· Work with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
· Organize the production of all videography and photography produced to be used for social media and ensure the content and image are as per MCC quality standards.
· Assist line manager in drafting a budget for social media plans.
· Maintain standards with all corporate communication and digital marketing materials.
· Communicate with Finance & Purchasing section for procurement of materials, suppliers and other financial related services.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in one of the following majors: Marketing, Communication ,Media· Language Proficiency:
Advanced level of English language proficiency (Written and spoken)
Expert level of Arabic language proficiency (Written and spoken)
· Computer Program Proficiency:
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project)
- Proficiency in social media management tools like Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprout Social (or any other that your organization uses)
· Knowledge of best practices for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc. and a clear understanding how each platform works.
· Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and keyword research
· Professional work experience as a social media manager- Minimum 3-5 years of experience
· Experience and knowledge in economy and financial related subjects
· Proven experience in corporate communications and social media
· Proven experience in translation (Arabic/English)
· Extensive knowledge of social media platforms and content management experience .
· Preferably a basic understanding of UAE Government Protocol
· Excellent communication skills
· Commitment to professional development.