We Bring Difference Differently
aG Resources is looking for a Procurement Officer for our reputable client in Dubai.
Nationality: UAE local/Emirati (Mandatory)
- Bachelor’s degree
- UAE Locals candidates
- 2-3 years of experience in real estate as a procurement officer is required
- Maintain Purchasing activities include purchasing and distributing materials, equipment’s, supplies, and tools used by Operations
- Purchasing materials for inventory and non-stock items for customer orders.
- Meet with department head and/or their representatives concerning their operational requirements and provide assistance to them in areas associated with purchasing, including getting necessary approval from concerned authorities & complete the tasks.
- Prepare Monthly/ Annual Purchasing Reports and create custom Data Analysis Reports as needed.
- Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Prepare and process requisitions, Quotations and purchase orders for supplies and equipment’s.
- Review, evaluate and actively take part in approving specifications for issuing and awarding orders.
- Maintain proper records and preserve Purchase Orders, Contracts and Vendor Credit Application forms.
- Reduce purchasing costs through better planning and appropriate negotiation.
- Build lasting and respected relationships with Suppliers and Vendors.
- Arrange for disposal of surplus Supplies, Material and Equipment.
- Assist Chief Accountant in the Budgeting and Business Planning Process
- Prepare the present reports as required by the Management from time to time on a timely basis by maintaining accuracy and completeness