We Bring Difference Differently
aG Resources is looking for an Analyst HSE (Health, Safety, and Environment) for our reputable client in Dubai.
Duration: 6 months contract renewable
Effective implementation of HSE policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of assigned department activity so
that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service and to
prevent occupational illness, injury, property damage, environmental pollution
Identification of opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of systems, processes and practices
considering global standards, productivity improvement and cost reduction.
Responsible for driving a collaborative culture of HSE in the organization for the duration of all stages from inception to close-out.
Building a culture that inspires and involve all work forces at all levels for maintaining and improving HSE in workplace.
Ensure that all reports are prepared timely and accurately and meet requirements, policies, and quality standards.
Job Specific Responsibilities
- Development and documentation of health and safety policies, standards, procedures and safety programs to ensure full
- alignment with the international, health and safety standards.
- Establish and implement a program of health & safety audits to be carried out to monitor and assess the implementation
- of applicable policies and procedures and subsequent compliance with the Health & Safety Regulations.
- Monitor Organization’s response to safety related incidents as a professional aid in the investigation and subsequent
- remedial actions identified.
- Review the Health & safety accidents reports produced by business lines, analyses the statistics concerning such
- reports, and propose the adequate recommendations to prevent the reoccurrence of such incidences.
- Conduct safety audits, inspections, and investigations to identify hazards and recommend corrective actions
- Provide safety training and education to employees.
- Monitor and report on safety performance, including incident rates and near-misses
- Investigate incidents and accidents to determine root causes and implement corrective actions
- Coordinate and participate in emergency response planning and drills
- Communicate safety information and updates to employees
- Implementing OSHAD SF rules and regulations and company’s safety program
- Prepare periodic reports with respect to HSE Key Performance Indicators, activities, and achievements to be submitted to
- the management.
- Provide inputs to the Manager in creating Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for performance monitoring and quality
- measurement purposes for the HSE function and monitor their achievement on periodic basis.
- Develop HSE performance standards and verify acceptance criteria that comply with local legislative requirements and
- international standards.
- Ensure Fire Extinguishers and Fire alarm system are placed properly and working as per OSHAD Standards
- Periodic risk assessment against ISO 45001 and OSHAD standards.
- Manage the collection and collation of HSE data and the generation of various weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual HSE reports to support management decision making.
- Manage the generation of statistical information, including tracking and trending from recorded HSE data, to assess progress
- and performance, identifying loopholes and areas of concern to facilitate management decision making.
- Confer to the Manager any area with potential health & safety risk element which may be needed for escalation to
- Senior Management.
- Manage and maintain all Crisis and Emergency Management (CEM) documents and ensure they are regularly updated.
- Interpret and analyze management information, and health and safety legislation highlighting necessary changes in design,
- practices, or procedures to ensure compliance.
- Recommend additional health & safety training programs / courses (if required) to increase proficiency in health & safety
- practices and promote consciousness.
- Participate in training programs aimed at establishing an energy management culture within the organization to raise awareness of the
- employees and comply with energy management standards and sustainability guidelines.
- Manage the HSE governance process through overseeing key assurance processes including self-assessment, internal and
- external auditing.
- Track and monitor the Key Performance Indicator (KPI) to ensure that performance is measured against the HSE plans and any
- relevant gaps and variances are highlighted and addressed.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree qualified.
- OSHAD Abu Dhabi approved certification
- Operating knowledge with ISO 9001 Quality Management Standards, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14000:2015 and 45001:2018 Health
- and safety
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a safety role in Construction or Industry or consultancy.
- Strong knowledge of safety regulations and best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- IOSH UK certification
- NEBOSH IGC UK certification.
- NEBOSH Health and Safety at workplace
- Trained in Accident Investigation.
- Audit Experience.
- COSHH, First Aid and Fire Fighting Trained & Certification.