We Bring Difference Differently
aG Resources is looking to connect with Bank Reconciliation
- Mapping sheet development to MIS from new TB.
- Assists the Data Migration Between Systems Old Vs. New System
- Performing audits on financial data to assure its accuracy and truthfulness.
- Ensuring that financial information complies with professional and regulatory standards.
- Aligning general ledger accounting practices to support budgeting and forecasting.
- Entering financial data such as accruals, deferrals, reclassifications, and interdepartmental entries into the ledger on a monthly basis, as well as preparing reports.
- Performing account analysis to ensure that journal entries and balances are correct. Reconciling accounts with the general ledger.
- Gathering supporting documentation and performing recordkeeping.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory requirements and best practices in accounting.
- Collaborating with internal departments to gather, analyze, and interpret relevant financial information.
- Review the existing chart of accounts and create a new set of charts of accounts as per our business model/ requirements.
Experience & Qualification:
- Bachelors in Accounting & Finance
- At least 3-4 years experience in Bank reconciliation
- Relevant industry experience preferably in Real Estate
- Knowledge of financial services and regulatory reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting standards and regulations. Exceptional attention to detail.
- Superb time-management and organizational skills. Excellent collaboration and communication skills.