We Bring Difference Differently
aG Resources is looking for a Content Creator for our reputable client.
Duration: Six months’ contract
To provide tactical and vital support in the planning, development and implementation of marketing & communications campaigns and outreach activities internally and externally through diverse range of content. As one of company’s brand ambassadors, the content creator is expected to maintain the highest level of ethics, professionalism and integrity while demonstrating company’s corporate values at all times at work.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the web content strategy that serves to support the business objectives and growth of the organization.
- Develop and review the site map for the new corporate website.
- Project manage the development of the corporate website and investors APP and the application from a content point of view
- Research content and investor trends to ensure that content is quality, relevant and appealing.
- In charge of populating and updating corporate and business content on the CMS working with the social media team
- Coordinate with the social media Team and the IT team for business requirements on the website.
Teamwork and Collaboration:
- Brainstorm with the Marketing & Communications team, write and edit engaging content (in English and Arabic) for social media posts, captions, hashtags, and marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with stakeholders, including strategists, to provide quality content for digital campaigns that are aligned with corporate business objectives and targets.
- Work cross-functionally with members of the organization and Marketing & Communications team to ensure consistent brand and messaging approach, share resources, and facilitate collaboration across internal and external activities and channels.
Quality & Analysis:
- Partner with Marketing & Social Media team to monitor, analyze and review company’s website and social media metrics and insights to optimize content performance, identify trends, and propose recommendations for improvement.
- Utilize SEO methods to increase traffic to company’s social accounts in collaboration with marketing & social media team
- Build and maintain an in-depth insight of the target audience, their preferences, and behaviors to tailor content and campaigns effectively.
- Proof-read and responsible for accuracy of all copy, including grammar, spelling, and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Maintain up-to-date with social media trends, best practices, and emerging platforms, conducting research to inform content creation and optimization strategies.
- Develop unique and engaging content for social media channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and other appropriate social media platforms to communicate key brand messages, push product knowledge and sales, convert business leads to the organization’s product/service benefits.
- Working closely with the Marketing & Social Media Manager and Corporate Communications Manager, the content creator will proactively shape the organization’s digital narrative, success stories and voice of company via content for internal and external audiences
- Produce, edit and create concise, attention-grabbing, and persuasive videos and image ads, with Marketing & Social Media team, that captivates the audience, while adhering to brand guidelines and tone of voice.
- Develop visually compelling and cohesive digital assets that align with the content and overall campaign objectives.
- Curate content that is engaging, digestible and relatable for internal and external audience through a clear and straight forward messaging approach.
- Communicate daily with Marketing, social media & Communications team to identify, plan, develop and execute content
- Communicate with Procurement team to procure materials and suppliers
- Liaise with PR agency and Marketing partners on appropriate external outreach
- Liaise with relevant business partners and social media providers to develop and execute campaigns
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, or any other related field.
- Possess at least 4 years of relevant experience in financial & banking industry, or, have more than 6 years of marketing & content creation experience