We Bring Difference Differently
aG Resources is looking for a Market Abuse Risk (MAR) Assessment Analyst for our reputable client.
Duration: Six months’ contract
The Market Abuse Risk (MAR) Assessment Analyst is responsible for conducting and maintaining MAR assessments, reviewing and enhancing market surveillance processes, and developing and implementing quality management processes for surveillance alerts.
- Conduct MAR assessments to identify, assess, and mitigate the inherent risks of market abuse across all business lines and products.
- Map identified inherent risks to market surveillance system alerts portfolio.
- Review and enhance the “Alerts review process” including the development of escalation procedures and responsibilities matrix.
- Develop and implement an alert tuning methodology and process, including the frequency of the activities, required analysis and documentation, and development of a bi-annual tuning plan.
- Develop and implement a Surveillance Alerts Quality Management (QM) process, including the frequency of the activities, sampling methodology, and follow-up actions.
- Perform one round of the Surveillance Alerts QM process and train the team on it.
- Work closely with the Market Abuse Risk Manager to ensure that all MAR assessments and processes are aligned with the firm’s overall risk management framework.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest regulations and guidance on market abuse risk management.
- Master’s degree in a related field, such as finance, accounting, or risk management.
- 5+ years of experience in market abuse risk management or a related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.