We Bring Difference Differently
aG Resources is looking for a Talent Acquisition Analyst – Arabic Speaker for our reputable client.
Duration: six months’ contract
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
Support the management in the implementation of Human Capital Department policies, procedures and controls
covering all areas of assigned department activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements, fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
Support the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of systems, processes and practice considering global standards, productivity improvement and cost reduction.
Qualifications and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or any other related field.
Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Human Resources – focus Talent Acquisition and Recruitment
Nationality: any or preferred Arab Nationality
Language: English (speaking and writing) (Preferred Arabic)
Gender: any (preferred male)
Work Sector background: Financial, banking, stock exchange
Experience in using recruitment channels and career portals for sourcing and head – hunters e.g. Bayt.com, LinkedIn, universities career sites etc.
Has the skills to prepare talent acquisition reports and presentation, recruitment progress/ tracker dashboard
Computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint) and Presentation skills
Experience in recruitment service agreement and contracts
Effective Communication skills with recruitment vendors
Ability to prepare the manpower planning and analysis.
Experience in HR systems e.g. ERO to insert employee’s management information during the onboarding process.
Job Specific Responsibilities
Talent Acquisition Support
- Provide support to the team in carrying out operational activities related to talent acquisition including coordinating
- and following up with candidates, scheduling interviews, sending invites, and answering queries to support smooth
- and effective workflow.
- Contribute to the identification of recruitment requirements, timelines, and expectations, to effectively handle hiring
- requests and manage the overall recruitment lifecycle.
- Assist in searching for optimum recruitment channels (e.g. recruitment firms, head-hunters, specialized websites,
- global and regional recruitment projects) to identify the best-fitted recruitment channels to target talent in a cost
- effective and timely manner.
- Contribute to the implementation and administration of the on-boarding program for new hires to enable a smooth
- transition and integration in the organization.
- Prepare the necessary documentation to advertise the position internally (internal database, announcement
- boards, etc.) and externally (advertisement agencies, head-hunters, search engines, LinkedIn, and social
- channels) to source candidates.
- Contact the screened candidates and coordinate interviews’ logistics including the interviews’ attendance,
- schedules, location, participants, and other logistics.
- Facilitate candidates’ assessments, coordinate with concerned internal stakeholders to arrange for interviews, and
- attend interviews, as and when required, to ensure the provision of smooth and efficient talent acquisition services.
- Conduct initial screening of candidates’ CVs and profiles in line with defined role profiles to support the short-listing
- of suitable candidates.
- Follow up with candidates to sign the job confirmation letter and the job offers.
- Support the development and maintenance of skills, behavioral and competency-based frameworks and models,
- in coordination with other Human Capital teams, to improve employee and organizational capability to achieve all
- present and long-term business objectives of TAQA.
- Develop and maintain talent acquisition related documents such as role profiles, CVs, offer letters, and contracts to
- ensure adherence to quality standards and internal documents management policies.